Valencia Orange, Cucumber & Strawberry Caprese Salad
Caprese salad is a simple Italian salad, traditionally made of sliced fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil. This version is extra summery and as fresh as it gets.
3 x Valencia Oranges
6 x Strawberries
125g Mozzarella Cheese
1 Handful Fresh Basil
Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Using a knife remove the skin from the oranges and sliced into rounds.
- Remove the leaves from the strawberries & slice into quarters
- Slice the cucumber into thin rounds.
- Slice the mozzarella cheese
- To assemble arrange the oranges, cucumber, strawberries & mozzarella on a plate. Drizzle with oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Add a generous amount of freshly torn basil leaves.
- Best served immediately