Grapefruit, Rocket, Avocado & Apple Salad
This salad provides a crisp and fresh blend of grapefruit, avocado, almonds, and apple, all tossed in a tangy honey-Dijon dressing. It's a tasty side dish for four, offering a mix of citrusy & creamy flavours.
Serves 4 as a side
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Grapefruits
- 1 avocado
- 1 apple
- 4 handfuls rocket leaves
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- 20g Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Red wine vinegar
- Wash the rocket, dry it, and shake off any excess water.
- Slice the avocado. Using a sharp knife, remove the skin and pith of the grapefruit, then slice the grapefruit into segments or rounds.
- Toast the sliced almonds in a dry pan until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Wash and slice the apple into matchsticks.
- To make the dressing, combine the olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard, and red wine vinegar in a bowl, and whisk together.
- To assemble the salad, add all the ingredients into a bowl, and sprinkle over the almonds and grated Parmesan cheese. Pour over the dressing and toss.